Night & Day White Clover Murphy Cabinet Bed
The Night & Day White Clover Murphy Cabinet Bed is a truly instant guest bed. Convert it from handsome cabinet to comfy bed in less than a minute. When all closed up it just takes 10 square feet of floor space. Easy to convert, easy to use, easy to love.
This hand-crafted Clover cabinet bed in white finish by Night & Day Furniture is a credenza style cabinet that features an easy-to-use top surface. The sleek design and clean exterior look allows this cabinet bed to seamlessly fit into any design layout. The white finish on premium select wood provides a more modern look.
This beautifully designed cabinet bed folds out to a queen size bed, and has a premium gel-infused tri-fold memory foam mattress with purchase for a supreme sleep experience. The sturdy top surface allows for a large television or other decorations to be displayed and stay in place when the bed is folded out.
This Murphy Cabinet Bed is an affordable, less-expensive alternative to traditional Murphy Wall Beds and requires no complex installation or fastening to the wall. The dual-purpose space efficient design means this chest bed can easily fit under a window and be moved around your living space to meet your specific needs.
White Clover Murphy Cabinet Bed Features
- Built in electrical outlets and USB ports – allows for easy and convenient access to electrical source without the hassle of trying to locate a traditional wall outlet – charging source for all your devices at your fingertips!
- Premium cooling gel infused tri-fold 6-inch memory foam mattress
- Specialty engineering allows for hassle free smooth conversion of your cabinet to a spacious sleep space and back again – anyone can do it!
- Easy-to-use top surface stays in place when converting your cabinet to bed – no need to move your items from display top
- Usable top surface great for decorative display, storage, or use as a TV stand
- Roomy hidden storage drawer for convenient storage of your pillows or blankets when not in use
- Deep cabinet design allows for plenty of head room
- Free-standing cabinet without the need to bolt to floor or walls – perfect for those looking for a no-mess easy set-up!
- Budget conscious and hassle-free alternative to the traditional Murphy Wall Bed
- Space conscious design perfect for any size room – only 41” height allows for plenty of remaining decorative wall space or placement under window
- Supports 500 lbs – great for couples and extra guests!
Easily Converts From Cabinet to Bed
5 Simple Steps
- Pull Out Drawer and Bottom Support – The underneath drawer is free standing and not connected to the bed. While pulling out the drawer, make sure to also pull the middle support out.
- Unhinge the Sides – Once the support is in place, unhinge both sides to allow the front section to fold down
- Fold Down the Front Section – Fold down the front section on the cabinet bed. It should nicely rest on the underneath support. (Don’t worry, this will not damage the front of the cabinet bed!)
- Flip Over the Bottom Half – Flip over the bottom half of the bed. The hinges hold the bed together and make the flip super easy.
- Pull Out the Mattress – The final step is to pull out the trifold mattress. By grabbing the bottom corner, with one easy pull and it will fall into place.
White Clover Cabinet Bed Dimensions and Warranty
- When Closed: 41.1″ H, 63.5″ W, 23.7″ L
- When Open: 12″ H, 63.5″ W, 83.1″ L
- 10 yr Manufacturer Warranty on Cabinet and Parts
- 3 yr Manufacturer Warranty on tri-fold gel infused memory foam mattress – rest assured knowing your purchase is protected by an industry leading warranty and will be a centerpiece of your living space for years to come
We bought the Clover Cabinet Bed years ago before they had a variety of different options. The bed is still working the same as it did brand new. Mattress is comfortable and the guests are always well rested.
Love the extra storage space underneath this bed
We use it in my son’s nursery
Suzanne B –
Everything, from ordering to delivery, was just perfect! Thank you for making the whole thing such a pleasant experience.