Night & Day Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed
The Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed collection is one of Night & Days most favored cabinet bed lines due to its unique affordability compared to other queen cabinet beds. This clever cabinet bed model offers a standard queen-sized mattress condensed within a beautiful chest.
Looking to entertain around the holidays or simply host house guests without cramming for space? The Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed is the ultimate guest bed option. It allows you to provide comfortable overflow bedding for your guests, without breaking the bank.
Night & Day has thoughtfully considered every component of this cabinet bed, from start to finish. With years of experience selling various types of furniture, they’ve carefully improved the Cube Collection. In turn, they have created a best-selling cabinet bed that is affordable for all.
The bed is available in Cherry, Stonewash, White, and Dark Chocolate finishes. With the variety of finishes, Night & Day provides customers with the opportunity to choose a color that matches the theme of their room, without compromising style.
Cube Cabinet Bed Dimensions & Specifications
- Closed Bed Dimensions – 36.6″ H, 64.1″ W, 26.4″ L
- Open Bed Dimensions – 25.7″ H, 64.1″ W, 80.3″ L
- Bed Size – Queen
- Weight – 100 pounds
- Weight Limit – 500 pounds
- Finishes – Cherry, Stonewash, Dark Chocolate, and White
Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed's Top Features
Night & Day’s Cube Cabinet Murphy beds are built using manufactured rubberwood sourced from Malaysia, which is both environmentally friendly and sustainable. Purchasing a bed harvested with rubberwood, as opposed to traditional wood, is an excellent way to help make an impact in the effects of global warming.
Even better, rubberwood is an extremely durable material due to its hardness and stiffness. It also allows Night & Day to offer this beautiful cabinet murphy bed at a competitive price.
Innovative Space-Saving Design
When compared to other cabinet Murphy beds of equal mattress size (queen), the Night & Day Cabinet Murphy bed takes up a smaller footprint than larger cabinet beds, without compromising mattress size. This makes it one of the most popular choices for consumers looking to save the most space and money.
When closed, this bed takes up only 10 square feet of floor space, giving you the flexibility to use your floor space for other purposes when the bed is not in use. Due to the height of Night & Day’s Cube collection, at only 37 inches, it’s unique design allows it to seamlessly flow within a room. It can even be put beneath a windowsill!
Traditional wall murphy beds compromise both the appearance and space in your room. Night & Day’s Cube Cabinet Murphy Bed collection provides a modern alternative that allows you to optimize your space without the hassle of installing a permanent murphy wall bed.
The Cube Cabinet Bed is a free-standing piece of furniture that does not attach to the floor or wall. This means it is replaceable in the future, as your needs may change. The Night & Day Cube Cabinet Murphy bed is an excellent investment for this reason.
Cube Cabinet Bed Easy Setup
From Cabinet To Bed In 5 Simple Steps
- Remove The Top – Remove the top and place on the ground. The top piece will be the foot of the bed.
- Lock In The Middle Support Hinge – The middle support will hold the middle section from falling to the ground. Make sure the hinge is fully locked in place before setting down.
- Fold Down the Front Section – The face of the cabinet will be the bed middle support. You just need to unhinge the two side hinges and the front will fold down into place.
- Pull Out The Mattress – You will need to pull out the Mattress and lower the slatted section. The slats will sit nicely on the two inside supports
- Line up the Top Piece – The last step is to line up the top piece with the middle section. The middle section will fit perfectly again the top section inside of the two side panels. Once you have done this, the bed is set up and the mattress can be placed on top.
Night & Day has years of experience in the furniture industry and has continued to adapt their product offerings to the changing needs of their customers. As such, Night & Day offers a 10-year warranty on their cabinet murphy bed cubes, to build trust with their consumers. Their 10-year limited warranty covers potential defects in the workmanship or construction of furniture components. The included tri-fold gel mattress comes with a 3-year warranty.
Designed for Comfort
Night & Day’s Cube collection consistently gets across-the-board positive reviews when it comes to comfort. The six-inch memory foam mattress (included in purchase) is a standard queen size. This means it can hold up to 2 people or up to a 500-pound weight limit.
When the bed is open, the height from the floor to the top of the mattress is 17.5 inches. The tri-fold memory foam mattress easily folds up in a few simple steps to store within the chest when not in use.