Max and Lily Farmhouse Loft Bed
The Max and Lily Farmhouse Loft Bed combines the rustic lines of modern farmhouse style with a fun versatile Play and Storage Low Loft design. Only 41.5 inches high, this best-selling Low Loft design is great for smaller rooms, opening up lots of floor space for storage and play.
Features a book storage shelf combined with a roomy storage drawer that runs on wheels directly on the floor, plus an open wooden playhouse structure with a window in the end panel.
Tall, 15″ Guardrails safely fit a standard twin mattress size. The angled ladder with rounded edges offers comfortable, easy climbing. Easy to maintain distressed finish (low VOC). Flush, color-matching hardware for a clean look.
Additionally, this bed’s New Zealand pine wood construction and high 400-pound weight capacity for twin beds. This bed meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children’s furniture.
Instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood family of brands – the kids furniture experts ““ bringing a tradition of superior quality, safety and fun!
Max and Lily Modern Farmhouse Loft Bed Overview
- Modern Farmhouse Twin Low Loft Bed: Fun and functional, our low loft beds for kids are perfect for maximizing space in your kids room; Drawer, shelf, and under bed area create the ideal storage and play spaces
- Superior Quality: This kids low loft bed is crafted with solid wood and durable, non-toxic, low VOC finishes with a unique barn wood look; Variations in color and coating may occur
- Sturdy & Stable: Modern Farmhouse twin loft bed is capable of supporting up to 400 lbs.; Heavy-duty loft beds feature strong plywood slats with a metal support bar and secure metal-on-metal bolt connections
- Functional, Farmhouse Design: The best twin loft bed with storage, our twin low loft bed includes 1 drawer and 1 shelf for easy book and toy storage; Features a large under bed space for play and storage for larger items
- Total Footprint: Low loft bed measures 84.25”L X 42.25”W X 41.5”H; Drawer, shelf, ladder and opening can be installed on either left or right side
- Versatile: Entry (Ladder), Storage or Play unit can be facing on left or right hand side during assembly
- Safe: Removable Angled Ladder with grooved steps for safe and comfortable climbing; Extra tall 15-inch safety rails. Low overall bed height is perfect for little ones. For best fit and safety, use with a 5-inch-thick mattress. Do not exceed a mattress thickness of 8 inches
- Designed to accommodate a standard twin-size mattress (sold separately). No box spring or bunkie board needed
- Easy assembly, all hardware included
Proper Safety Measures
Proper safety is important when using a loft bed. As such, it is crucial to ensure that the ladder is properly installed before using it to prevent serious injury.
In order to further reduce the likelihood of serious or fatal injury, it is important to follow the given statements and warnings. One of the most important things to remember is that only one user should be on the ladder at a time, and they should weigh no more than 200 lbs.
Additionally, using two hands when using the ladder is essential for safety. It is also important to always face the ladder when climbing up or down. Also, avoid carrying heavy loads while on the ladder. Another safety tip is to keep the body between the sides of the ladder and to never jump off or onto it.
By following these safety guidelines, the risk of injury while using the ladder can be significantly reduced.
Farmhouse Loft Bed Review
Dimensions and Specifications
Dimensions (Overall): 41.5 inches (H) x 43 inches (W) x 43 inches (D)
Weight: 139.9 pounds
Material: Pine (Frame)
Surface Material: Wood
Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
Box spring required: Box Spring Not Required (Platform Bed)
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty