Max and Lily Low Loft Bed with Stairs
The Max & Lily Low Loft Bed with Stairs is a great way to free up floor space in kids’ rooms. Sleep up high and use the space under the bed for play or storage. Choose between stairs or ladder for easy and safe entrance. Opt for models with a removable slide or matching play curtains, available for all our low bunk and low loft options.
At only 50 inches tall, this best-selling low loft design is great for smaller rooms. Featuring 14-inch tall guardrails, this bed fits standard twin-sized mattresses up to 8 inches thick with no bunkie board or box spring needed.
This low loft with stairs meets or exceeds federal safety standards for children’s furniture. The instructions, slat roll, tool and required hardware are included. 2+ adults make assembly easier.
When it’s time to move out of the nursery and into kid-sized furniture, Max & Lily brings the style, quality and affordability that families want.
- Superior Quality: Solid, knot free, New Zealand pine wood bed frame. Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish
- Sturdy & Stable: High, 400-pound resting weight capacity per sleeping surface. Strong plywood slats with metal support bar
- Modern, Clean Design: Slatted headboard with flush, color matching hardware for a clean finish
- Stable: metal on metal structural connections won’t loosen over time
- Space-Saving: loft design opens up floor space. Total footprint (including staircase) 99.5″L X 42.5″W X 50″H; Actual bed measurements excluding staircase 81.5″ X 42.5″ X 50″ In (LxWxH). at 50 Inches high its ideal for low ceilings. Underbed height is 33.25 Inches. Extra space for storage in built-in staircase shelves
- Versatile: staircase can be installed on left or right hand side during assembly
- Safety: Generous 14-inch safety guard rails. For best fit and safety, use with a 5-inch-thick mattress. Do not exceed a mattress thickness of 8 inches
Max and Lily Twin Loft Bed Assembly
Dimensions and Specifications
- Space-Saving Bed Dimensions: 99.5” L x 42.5″ W x 50″ H
- Finish: Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Included: Modern slatted headboard and footboard. Flush, color-matching hardware. Removable angled ladder that can be installed on left or right side.
- Quality: Solid, New Zealand Pine wood construction.
- Strong: 400 lb weight capacity.
- No Box Spring: Solid slats + metal support bar; no box spring or Bunkie board required.
- Staircase: Staircase is reversible & can be installed on the left or the right upon assembly.
- Not Included: Mattress and bedding not included.
There are no reviews yet.