Ergomotion Adjustable Bed
Inspired by NASA’s zero-gravity research, each Ergomotion adjustable bed is designed to help you find weightless relief right at home. More than just a cool feature, this built-in preset is the key to unlocking deeper sleep to renew your wellness.
With the touch of a button, you can enter zero gravity – quickly alleviating tension in the neck, lower back pain, joint pressure, and any swelling in the feet. Plus, amodern and stylish design makes this device the perfect go-to companion for all your favorite head and foot presets, or one-touch functions like Zero Gravity.
- Wireless Remote- Full featured 9 button wireless remote with built-in flashlight.
- Head and Foot Articulation
- One Touch Flat Preset- With the press of a button, gravity brings the bed back to a flat position so you can climb in and out of bed with ease.
- 2 Programmable Presets- Use programmable presets to reach your favorite positions in seconds.
- Zero G Zero Clearance
- Remote Flashlight
- Foldable Weight Limit
- 750 lbs
- 2″ Ultra-Slim Profile- Maintains the beauty of the bedroom set by fitting almost invisibly between the mattress and the base.
- 12” Stackable Legs- Provides multiple height options so the base can be set to a variety of heights, accommodating aesthetics or different levels of underbed storage.
Ergomotion Adjustable Bed Details
- Zero Standby Power System: The Ergomotion bed features energy-efficient technology to help you cut your bills and your environmental footprint. When not in use, the Ergomotion bed consumes less than 1 watt of energy.
- Power Outage Protection: If electrical power is lost, the base can be brought to a flat position by pressing the button on the power-down box under the base.
- Silent Drive Motors: The reliable Ergomotion motors are designed for extremely quiet operation, so you won’t be disturbed while lounging, reading, or sleeping.
- Gravity Release: Slow, controlled return to flat powered only by gravity. The head and foot motors are designed to lower the mattress by reacting only with gravity, never pulling downward, which minimizes pinch points.
Ergomotion Adjustable Bed Assembly
Dimensions and Specifications
- Product Dimensions: 41.5 x 6 x 61.5 inches
- Item Weight: 120 pounds
Your adjustable base is warranted by the manufacturer against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase to the original Purchaser. During such time, the manufacturer will repair or replace, at no cost to the original Purchaser, any warranted part(s)* found to be defective by the manufacturer, in its sole discretion. This includes all pre-authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any part found to be defective.