Leggett & Platt Prodigy 2.0 Adjustable Bed Base Queen
The new Leggett & Platt Prodigy 2.0 adjustable bed base queen is back completely redesigned! The Prodigy 2.0 adjustable base features our all-new MicroHook™ retention system that keeps mattresses from slipping, eliminating the need for mattress retainer bars. The industry-first capacitive-touch remote and an exclusive app for Apple and Android devices lets you adjust your bed to the most comfortable position effortlessly.
Additional new features include the Pillow Tilt feature for optimized comfort which adjusts to support your head while you read, work, or watch TV in bed. Multi-directional under-bed lighting is fully dimmable, providing both ambience and functionality. Adjust under-bed lights using the remote control or app. Under-bed lighting can be programmed with the alarm clock feature to create a refreshing wake-up scene.
And last but not least the Prodigy 2.0 includes two 4 USB ports on on both sides of the bed capable of charging 8 devices simultaneously. It’s no wonder the Leggett & Plat Prodigy 2.0 Adjustable Bed Base Queen is popular amongst those who love technology features.
- Head and foot articulation DC Motors with 850 lb. total max lifting capacity (Per Side on Split Bases)
- Furniture Grade Upholstery Heavy-duty 2-1/2”-diameter leg, height adjusts from 6”-10”
- Wallhugger® engineering Dual Body massage with Wave
- Feature Emergency power-down feature
- Two programmable positions on remote and four on app 4-Port
- USB hub conveniently located on each side of the base
- Precise pillow-tilt for extra comfort
- Bluetooth Connectivity Apple iOS and select Android mobile apps available
- Customizable Under-bed lighting with Ambiance feature
- Back-lit capacitive-touch remote with convenient table-top holder
Leggett & Platt Prodigy Adjustable Bed Prodigy Review
Dimensions & Specifications
- Material Metal
- Product Dimensions 80″L x 60″W x 15″H
- Compatible With Mattress Size Queen
- Maximum Weight Recommendation 400
- Pounds Item Weight 180
- Country of Origin -USA