South Shore Libra Twin Bed
Designed with your little one’s safety in mind, the South Shore Libra Twin bed features clear rubber corners to avoid any painful sharp-corner injuries. In addition to safe and soft corners, this economical choice doesn’t require a box spring or foundation. Place your mattress directly on top of the sturdy frame and begin using it right away!
Look no further for a safe and classic bed to complete your kiddo’s bedroom. Additionally, you will love the versatility of the design and enjoy that it will seamlessly match any decor and furniture, and your child will love the soft, rubber edges as they play in their bedroom.
All South Shore products meet or exceed North American safety standards and our packaging is tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. Moreover, this item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included.
Libra Twin Platform Bed Features
- Made with Safety in Mind: This modern bed features translucent rubber corners to prevent any injuries while not compromising style.
- Clean & Modern Style: Look no further for the perfect simple bed to match any interior theme or bedroom furniture.
- Economic Option: Save money on a box spring or foundation- this platform bed does not require a box spring as your mattress sits directly on top of the sturdy frame. Wipe clean with dry cloth.
Product Dimensions & Warranty
- Product dimensions: 40.25″ (W) x 74.75″ (D) x 8.5″ (H), 85 Pounds
- Box #1 dimensions: 80″ (L) x 16.75″ (W) x 3.75″ (H) 91 Pounds
- South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
- The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
- This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
There are no reviews yet.