South Shore Bebble Bunk Bed
Your kids – boys or girls – will just love the South Shore Bebble Bunk Bed. They’ll spend a lot of time here, and make this bed their own little nook for sharing stories. This two-tone piece, in neutral colors with straight lines, was inspired by the Nordic style.
The small openings in the panels, which act as guardrails, are just one of many features that give it a lightweight look even though it’s tall. The angled ladder, guardrails, and wood and MDF structure all work together to make this piece safe for kids… and it’s ASTM certified. We recommend the use of a mattress no more than 9 inches thick for these beds.
Moreover, you can also take the two beds apart – and make them into a single bed and a smaller one that’ll make a great transition bed if you’re expecting a third child. This means you can reuse the lower bed later as a standard single bed in the room.
- An Angled Ladder: A ladder angled away from the bottom of the structure makes it that much easier for your kids to climb up to – and get down from – the top bunk.
- ASTM Certified: ASTM means the bed is safe for kids. We always meet and exceed the standards in effect, to offer you a quality product so you can sleep soundly. The top bunk is not recommended for children under six.
- The Splendor of Scandinavian: Go ahead and fall in love with this piece that’ll set the tone in your kids’ room. The design and neutral colors will inspire a clean, pure look.
South Shore Bebble Bunk Bed Dimensions
- Product Dimensions: 63.75″ (W) x 80.75″ (D) x 64.5″ (H), 188
- Maximum Weight Recommendation: 500 Pounds
- Pounds Box #1 Dimensions: 42.25″ (L) x 27″ (W) x 8″ (H), 106
- Pounds Box #2 Dimensions: 81.25″ (L) x 18.5″ (W) x 5.5″ (H), 94 Pounds
- Item Model Number: 12244
South Shore Bebble Modern Bunk Bed Warranty
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
There are no reviews yet.