Safavieh Helena French Cane Daybed
For the daydreamer longing for an afternoon repose, the Safavieh Helena French Cane Daybed responds with the luxurious look of coastal lifestyle decor. Ivory linen cushions make for a comfortable soft feel while its black ash frame draws attention to its sublime natural-toned French cane sides and back. The perfect piece for adding breezy style to fashionable décor.
Available in both a natural or black/natural finish, both colors set the tone for an open, airy bedroom style.
The cushions are included with the purchase of this daybed, unlike many other similar products on the market. Cushions are approximately 15 millimeters in thickness, offering a comfy and plushy seating or sleeping surface. Additionally, the cushions are not attached to the daybed, which makes them easily removable in order to perform a proper cleaning.
Whether you want to elevate a guest room or simply add flair to your own bedroom, the Safavieh Couture Helena French Cane Daybed is one of the most elegant daybeds on the market. Furthermore, with its sturdy construction, this is a smart investment in the appearance and functionality of your home.
Helena French Cane Daybed Features
- Natural-toned French cane sides and back
- Comfortable ivory linen cushions
- Beautiful relaxed coastal style is perfect for any décor
- Ideal for afternoon repose
- Create a comfortable seating area and extra sleeping space for your family and guests with this stunning daybed
- Safavieh’s couture line of home furnishings is the perfect blend of luxury and trendiness, with crisply tailored pieces that exude opulence and sophistication of the highest caliber
Details and Specifications
- Measures 74.8″ W x 32.7″ D x 30.7″ H (assembled)
- Seat height measures 19″
- Seat depth measures 25″
- Arm height measures 30.7″
- Arm height measures 30.5″
- Leg height measures 9″
- Weighs 101.4 lb.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
Care and Maintenance Instructions
Caring for your Safavieh Helena bed will keep it looking stunning for many years to come. To properly clean this daybed, use felt pads to prevent color changes or softening. Any spills on this bed should be cleaned right away to avoid wear. Never use any harsh chemical cleaners to clean the wood. Instead, use a soft, linen-free cloth with water only.
For the fabric part of this daybed, keep proper care of the pillows by turning them regularly to allow for even wear. The cushions are filled with down, which means they should be brushed properly and not put through the washing machine.
There are no reviews yet.