Poly and Bark Jasper Daybed
In a modern nod toward royal lounges of antiquity, the Jasper Daybed lends itself just as well to all-day lingering with a good book as it does to serving as a bed for impromptu guests. It’s exquisitely crafted with full-grain pure-aniline dyed leather (Cognac Tan) or semi-aniline dyed leather (other colors) upholstery, which takes on scuffs and features authentic hide markings that patina well over time.
Additionally, the kiln-dried ash wood frame featuring a low-profile back and tapered legs in a walnut finish offers a sleek platform, while high-density foam and duck feathers cushioning keeps you stretched out in comfort for ages in your living room, sunroom or guest room.
- Full-grain pure-aniline (Cognac Tan) or semi-aniline dyed leather (other colors) upholstery
- Each leather hide varies in depth of color and will scuff, developing a rich vintage patina with use
- Solid ash wood frame with walnut finish
- All wood is kiln dried to prevent warping
- High-density foam cushioning
- Duck feather topper
- Some assembly required; legs only
Jasper Daybed Overview
Poly and Bark Jasper Daybed Details
- Item Dimensions: 35″ x 80″ x 25.75″
- Item Weight: 115 lbs.
- Use: Recommended for indoor use only
- Materials: Kiln dried solid wood frame
- Solid wood legs
- CA117 high density foam
- Duck feathers
- Full-grain pure-aniline (Cognac Tan) or semi-aniline dyed leather (other colors)
- Box Dimensions: 37.5″ x 81.5″ x 22.5″