Novogratz Bushwick Metal Daybed
Modern and industrial, the Novogratz Bushwick Metal Twin Daybed & Trundle is the perfect understated centerpiece for your bedroom or living room décor. The round finials on the backrest and arms elevate this simple daybed into a piece of furniture that will be the envy of all your friends. The Bushwick comes with a rollout trundle with four casters (two locking and two non-locking) to allow your overnight guests or children’s friends to sleep soundly. The daybed and trundle set fits two standard twin size mattresses with a maximum thickness of 8 inches (sold separately).
Moreover, thanks to the secured metal slats on both the daybed and the trundle, you do not require any additional box spring or foundation! Available in multiple color options to complement your room aesthetic, the Novogratz Bushwick Twin Daybed & Trundle is perfect for your living room, your guest bedroom or your child’s bedroom. This bed includes a one-year limited warranty.
Key Features Novogratz Daybed Trundle
- Modern industrial design that is embellished with decorative round finial posts.
- Both the daybed and trundle feature secured metal slats for support and durability designed to fit 2-standard twin size mattresses (maximum 8 in.), mattresses sold separately
- No additional box spring or foundation required Includes a trundle with four easy-glide casters (2 locking, 2 non-locking) that easily rolls in and out when you need an extra sleeping space
- 1-year limited warranty
Novogratz Bushwick Metal Twin Daybed & Trundle Review
Details and Specifications
- Size – Twin
- Material – Metal
- Daybed Dimensions: 40” H x 77” L x 41” W
- Trundle Dimensions: 3.5” H x 71” L x 40.5” W
- Maximum recommended load – 400 Pounds
- Trundle Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Style -Daybed and Trundle
- Item Weight – 59 Pounds
- Assembly required – Yes
- Country of Origin – China
- Clearance – Floor to Bottom 14” H Overall Product Weight 59 lb. Distance between each rail bar on the backrest 5.5″ The highest point of the top of the side arms is 34″ The lowest point of the top of the side arms is 31″