Night and Day White Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed
The Night & Day White Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed is a truly instant guest bed. Convert it from handsome cabinet to comfy bed in less than a minute. When all closed up it just takes 10 square feet of floor space. Easy to convert, easy to use, easy to love.
This hand-crafted murphy cube cabinet bed in cherry finish by Night & Day Furniture is a credenza style cabinet that features an easy-to-use top surface. The unique compact design makes this cabinet bed an instant favorite. The white finish on premium select wood provides a more modern, quality appearance.
This beautifully designed cabinet bed folds out to a queen size bed, and a premium gel-infused tri-fold memory foam mattress with purchase for a supreme sleep experience. The sturdy top surface allows for a large television or other decorations to be displayed when the bed is folded up.
This Murphy Cabinet Bed is an affordable, less-expensive alternative to traditional Murphy Wall Beds and requires no complex installation or fastening to the wall. Its compact size leaves a smaller footprint than larger cabinet beds. The dual-purpose space efficient design means this chest bed can easily fit under a window and be moved around your living space to meet your specific needs.
White Cube Cabinet Bed Features
- Premium cooling gel infused tri-fold 6-inch memory foam mattress
- Specialty engineering allows for hassle free smooth conversion of your cabinet to a spacious sleep space and back again – anyone can do it!
- Usable top surface great for decorative display, storage, or use as a TV stand
- Open cabinet design allows for plenty of head room
- Free-standing cabinet without the need to bolt to floor or walls – perfect for those looking for a no-mess easy set-up!
- Budget conscious and hassle-free alternative to the traditional Murphy Wall Bed – more affordable than larger cabinet beds
- Space conscious design perfect for any size room – only 37” height allows for plenty of remaining decorative wall space or placement under window
- Supports 500 lbs – great for couples and extra guests!
White Cube Cabinet Bed Easy Setup
Setting up the Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed is super simple. In our review video below, we show a walkthrough of just how easy the bed is to set up and returned to a cabinet. All of this can be down in just 30 seconds!
From Cabinet To Bed In 5 Simple Steps
- Remove The Top – Remove the top and place on the ground. The top piece will be the foot of the bed.
- Lock In The Middle Support Hinge – The middle support will hold the middle section from falling to the ground. Make sure the hinge is fully locked in place before setting down.
- Fold Down the Front Section – The face of the cabinet will be the bed middle support. You just need to unhinge the two side hinges and the front will fold down into place.
- Pull Out The Mattress – You will need to pull out the Mattress and lower the slatted section. The slats will sit nicely on the two inside supports
- Line up the Top Piece – The last step is to line up the top piece with the middle section. The middle section will fit perfectly again the top section inside of the two side panels. Once you have done this, the bed is set up and the mattress can be placed on top.
White Murphy Cube Cabinet Bed Video Review!
Dimensions and Warranty
- Closed Bed Dimensions – 36.6″ H, 64.1″ W, 26.4″ L
- Open Bed Dimensions – 25.7″ H, 64.1″ W, 80.3″ L
- Bed Size – Queen
- Weight – 100 pounds
- Weight Limit – 500 pounds
- Cabinet Bed Warranty – 10 Years
- Mattress Warranty – 3 Years
Amy L. –
We were really impressed with the quality of this cube cabinet bed. The assembly took a little bit of care, but they have both written instructions and a video option. Unlike cheaper furniture, the drill holes and pieces were all well-made which made assembly much easier. If you have a good screw driver set, we found that to work a little better than the included allen wrench, but they do send you everything you would need. A few hours after unpacking the mattress puffed up nicely and was surprisingly comfortable given how compact it is. This has given us a bunch more floor space in this room while maintaining a good option for overnight guests.
Assembly was a breeze. The murphy bed saves tons of room in my spare room. I can not wait to show my guests this awesome design.
Gabby S –
We just put together our cabinet bed. My husband and I are both in our early sixties and we’re pleasantly surprised on how easy it was to assemble. The bed will be perfect for my children and future grandkids, when they come to visit!