Namesake Liberty 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
Namesake Liberty 3-in-1 Convertible Crib offers a fresh take on the antique spindle crib brings vintage elegance to the nursery. The classic silhouette is made bolder with a sturdy frame and thicker spindles. The versatile Liberty crib is the perfect centerpiece in any nursery. This crib offers the durability, style, and longevity you need in a convertible crib for your little one.
- Greenguard Gold Certified: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing t meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- 3-in-1 Convertibility: Our cribs adapt as your baby takes their first steps into toddlerhood. Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed and daybed. (toddler bed conversion kit included)
- Grows With Baby: Our cribs have 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- Quality Materials: We source materials with your family in mind. This crib is made of 100% solid, sustainable New Zealand pinewood.
- Breathe Easy: We know chemicals have no place in your nursery so we use a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe. This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- Thoughtful Details: Features a classic spindle design with hidden hardware construction and a sturdy frame.
Namesake Liberty Crib Overview
Namesake Liberty Crib - Dimensions
- Assembled Dimensions: 55″L x 30.5″W x 41″H
- Assembled Weight: 44lbs
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Front Rail to Floor Height: 35″
- Interior Crib Measurements: 52″L x 28″W
- Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35″
- Toddler bed: 50 lbs