Maxtrix Loft Bed
A perfect space-saving study and storage bed for kids, this solid, prime-grade Maxtrix Loft Bed comes with a freestanding dresser/bookcase and a pull-out study desk that fits below the loft. Maxtrix beds are part of a modular system of kids furniture. The low loft can be converted into a standard twin bed, added to an additional twin bed to form bunks, or raised to a mid or high loft. This loft bed is crafted of solid hardwood with rock-solid compression bolts for superior stability. It has a reversible angled ladder with handrail, solid head and footboards and extra-high guard rails. The under bed pieces feature solid wood frames, box and face,
English dovetail construction, and professional-grade drawer glides. Tested to withstand 400 lb’s. The bed with components measures 80L x 65.5W x 50.75H.This loft bed comes with slat rolls and all assembly instructions and hardware. Ships in multiple boxes. 2+ adults are needed for delivery and assembly. Crafted from solid hardwood, and built to last, Maxtrix products can be formed into almost any configuration with extension kits and convertible components.
The system grows from toddler to teen! Maxtrix is a US based, family-owned and parent-created company built on the principles of quality and fun. All furniture is designed in Charleston, SC and built in a dedicated factory in Vietnam. We stand behind all of our products and our US-based customer service team is eager to assist. All main bed components including wood and hardware carry a 5-year guarantee. If you have any questions, require additional information or parts we will be glad to help.
Matrix Loft Bed Features
- Space Saver: A perfect space-saving storage and study bed for kids, this solid, prime-grade hardwood high loft bed comes with a reversible staircase entry with storage and an integrated study desk that fits below the loft.
- Multi Functionable: Maxtrix beds are part of a modular system of kids furniture. The high loft can be converted into a standard twin bed, added to an additional twin bed to form bunks, or used with a low loft frame.
- Sturdy and Durable: Loft bed is crafted of solid hardwood with rock-solid compression bolts for extra stability. It has a storage staircase entry, a solid head board and extra-high guard rails. Tested to withstand 400lb’s.
- Attachments: The desk is attached to the bed and can be removed. 3 drawer storage units can be added individually.
- Assembly: This loft bed comes with slat rolls and all assembly instructions and hardware. The set includes staircase and desk. Ships in multiple boxes. 2+ adults are needed for delivery and assembly.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5-year guarantee for all main bed components including wood and hardware. US based customer service team is available if you have any questions and/or require additional information or parts .
About the Manufacturer
Maxtrix was founded in 2004 with a simple mission:
Create quality children’s furniture that we would have loved as kids. Based a system of modular components that can be configured (and reconfigured) any way you would like, today Maxtrix is one of the world’s largest Kids furniture system.
Want to put the ladder on the other side? Love the play bed, but worried she may grow out of it? No problem! With Maxtrix(R) you can rearrange and re-use components to create the perfect environment for every stag
- Solid hardwood construction
- Patented Rock Lock bolt system
- Removable Tents and Curtains
- Reversible ladders and staircases
- Fully safety tested and certified
- Many matching furniture pieces Everything fits together perfectly
Dimensions and Specifications
- Product Dimensions: 80″L x 77″W x 71″H
- Size: Twin
- Finishes: White, Chestnut and Natural
- Material: Solid Wood
- Recommended Weight Capacity: 400 Pounds