Little Seeds Monarch Hill Wren Bed
Introducing the Little Seeds Monarch Hill Wren Metal Bed, a reliable and versatile sleeping solution for kids that includes a practical pull-out trundle. Built with a sturdy metal frame, this daybed is designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use, and features a slat system that provides additional support. In addition, the charming scroll design and rounded edges offer a touch of whimsy and are available in white or black to complement any room decor.
During the day, the daybed can be used as a cozy spot to read, study, or play with the addition of cushions, and at night, it serves as a comfortable sleeping space. The trundle provides extra space for siblings or guests, and can be effortlessly rolled out on easy-glide casters. Furthermore, this bed is named after the Monarch. As such, this daybed and trundle are designed for endurance and longevity.
Setting up the Little Seeds daybed and trundle is an enjoyable arts and crafts project for the entire family, with every box including all necessary components. Additionally, the sale of all Little Seeds products supports an environmental initiative, making this purchase a socially responsible choice. Discover how you and your child can participate in Habitat rebuilding and involve your community with this purchase.
Monarch Hill Metal Bed Features
- Made of Metal and Steel
- Curved scrollwork design
- Sturdy metal frame
- Metal slat base allows air to pass freely beneath your bed, keeping your mattress fresher longer
- Trundle includes four (3) easy-glide casters
- Designed to fit standard twin size mattress on daybed (8″ max) and trundle (6″ max). This allows you to pick the mattress that best fits your sleeping preferences.
Little Seeds Monarch Hill Wren Metal Bed Review
Details and Specifications
- 1-year limited warranty offered by the manufacturer
- Daybed dimensions: 80 in. L x 40.5 in. W x 42 in. H
- Trundle dimensions: 74 in. L x 39 in. W x 45 in. H
- Trundle weight limit: 225 lbs.
- Headboard Width (Side to Side): 42.5” W
- Footboard Width (Side to Side): 42.5” W
The mattress thickness guidance must be adhered to in order for the trundle to properly open and close. If a mattress that is too thick is used, your warranty may be voided.
There are no reviews yet.