Hillsdale Mercer Daybed
Experience the regal feeling of a queen without the need for a crown with the Hillsdale Furniture Mercer Daybed. This piece seamlessly blends old-world charm with modern design, featuring metal sleigh-style arms adorned with intricate scrolls and scalloping. The arched back boasts a striking medallion, reminiscent of the Victorian era. An antique brown finish completes the luxurious aesthetic, perfect for elevating your guest bedroom or office space.
This masterpiece showcases exceptional attention to detail, including a link-spring suspension deck that provides a durable and sturdy foundation. Furthermore, the added roll-out trundle offers additional sleeping options for your guests. Please note that twin mattresses are required, but not included. Assembly is required, however, reviewers note that assembly is a breeze.
The elegant look of the Hillsdale Mercer Sleigh bed will deliver the “eye-catching” piece your room’s design needs.
- Vintage wrought iron-inspired daybed with trundle featuring intricate metal scrolls. Includes suspension deck and roll-out trundle. Accommodates two twin mattresses.
- The decorative metal frame features an antique brown finish
- Includes daybed and pull out trundle; two twin mattresses required, not included
- Assembly Required
- Construction features heavy gauge tubular steel, foundry poured aluminum castings and solid bar wire
- Item ships in four boxes
- Perfect solution for small spaces or bonus rooms and guest rooms that need to pull double duty when visitors need a place to rest
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
- The touch of a dry clean cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
Hillsdale Mercer Daybed Review
Details and Specifications
Style: Antique, Victorian
Item Weight: 157.46 Pounds
Assembled Height: 49 inches
Assembled Width: 49 inches
Assembled Length: 82 inches
This Hillsdale Furniture, LLC (“HDF”) product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in workmanship or material. The paint finishes are warranted against peeling, cracking and blistering provided the item has not been scratched or abraded. The fabric and cushions are warranted against separation at the seams. All warranties are limited to one year from original date of purchase. HDF will, at its option during this warranty period, repair or replace any such defective component without charge, but HDF will not pay for transportation, shipping, and handling costs. Proof of purchase is required.
This warranty does not cover any mattress springs, rails, frames, supports, or any other accessories of the HDF product. This warranty does not cover any damage or loss related to (A) improper use, care, assembly or service: (B) transportation, shipping or handling: (C) institutional or commercial use, or (D) negligence, alteration or unauthorized repair. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser, and the warranty may not be assigned to or transferred to another. This warranty only applies to residential use of the product. This warranty does not cover commercial use of the product.
There are no reviews yet.