Hillsdale Caspian Daybed
Create the perfect space for overnight for your child or guests in your home office, spare room, guest room or play room. The Hillsdale Caspian Daybed with Trundle is the ideal solution for your small space resting area. Featuring a simple slat style accented by a rich chocolate finish, this daybed is the perfect addition to your home. Box spring not required; Requires Two Twin Mattresses; Not included. Assembly required.
Everything you need to assemble your Hillsdale daybed is included with the package, except for screwdrivers for assembly. When purchasing the option with the additional underneath trundle, the mattress must be 8 inches or less in thickness to operate properly. The trundle is the same width as the bed, allowing users to easily pull it out and away from the bed. Additionally, since it is not attached you can move it around your room, if required.
The Hillsdale Caspian Daybed is ideal to creating a functional space in any spare room, den, or even in play rooms. Not only will your children be prepared to have friends sleep over, but you’ll do so without taking up any additional floor space. Constructed of solid wood, this bed features a design that won’t go out of style as trends change. Using clean lines and neutral wood colors, the Caspian daybed works in nearly any room of your home. Additionally, it can blend into many furniture styles, such as contemporary and modern styles.
Caspian Daybed Features
- Traditional and simple slat style wood twin daybed with easy to roll out twin trundle bed
- The wood frame, offered in three stunning finishes
- Includes complete daybed with pull out trundle; Two Twin Mattresses Required; Not included
- Assembly Required
- Wood construction
- The touch of a dry, clean cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
- Recommended Weight Limit: 250lbs
Details and Specifications
- Material- Wood Veneers
- Weight- 134 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 30H x 79.5W x 41.75D
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Trundle is on casters which allow for better operation on all types of flooring.
- No bed skirt needed: Side panels are designed so when the trundle is under the bed it cannot be seen from the side.
- Trundle can accommodate up to an 8” mattress
- Type of Wood: Pine
- The daybed and trundle include a plywood slat roll foundation and does not require an additional foundation.
- Hardware is hidden wherever possible to ensure a clean look.