DHP Winston Metal Bed Frame
The DHP Winston Metal Bed Frame is the small space living dream come true. Whether you need it for your living room, guest bedroom or child’s bedroom, this daybed guarantees to make your home more functional.
This bed frame is designed with a classic curved metal frame and features a roll out trundle that locks into place when needed. What’s more, both the daybed and the trundle include secured metal slats to allow for mattress support and breathability. Which means you don’t need any additional box spring or foundation. Simply pair with your favorite mattresses (sold separately). The daybed and trundle fit 2-standard twin size mattresses.
- Classic metal frame designed with elegant curves and detailing to fit any living space
- Sturdy metal frame and slats for support and durability, metal slat base allows air to pass freely beneath your bed, keeping your mattress fresher longer, 22-slats on the daybed and 20-slats for the trundle delivering additional support and comfort (each spaced at 3.5 in.)
- Multi-functional piece ideal for small living spaces and accommodating guests, comes with a roll-out trundle and the trundle is not connected to the bed, trundle includes 4-easy-glide casters – 2-locking and 2-non-locking
- Assembles quickly and ships in 1-box, additional foundation not required, daybed is available in multiple sizes and colors, designed to fit 1-standard twin size mattress on daybed (maximum 8 in.) and 1-standard twin size mattress on trundle (maximum 6 in.) – both sold separately
- Daybed dimensions: 77 in. L x 41 in. W x 41 in. trundle dimensions: 71 in. L x 40.5 in. W x 4 in. H, weight limit daybed: 400 lbs. weight limit trundle: 225 lbs. shipping dimensions: 87 in. L x 28 in. W x 4 in. net weight: 69 lbs. gross weight: 79 lbs. 1-year limited warranty
Make the most out of a small room with the DHP Winston Metal Bed frame. Charm up your bedroom with a classic design featuring clean-lined and gracefully curved borders in classic black, white or gold. Use it as a sofa or convenient reading spot by day, then pull out the trundle to double up on sleep space at night.
Constructed with a sturdy metal frame and horizontal metal slats system that provide ample support and guarantee stability and durability. The under daybed trundle is neatly tucked away and can be easily rolled in and out when needed for the ultimate in-space functionality. Just dress it up with colorful sheets, a fun duvet and throw pillows—or pick solid colors and linear patterns for a calmer statement.
In addition, no box spring or foundation is required for either bed, just top them with standard twin mattresses (sold separately) and snooze. Hosting sleepovers or overnight guests won’t be a dread anymore with Winston. Ideal for small space living, growing family, college dorm and guest room.