DHP Emily Upholstered Bed
The DHP Emily Upholstered Bed has a versatile contemporary style that oozes comfort and elegance. The Emily’s linen upholstery and button-tufted details make you want to cozy up in a blanket and spend your Saturday reading a good book. Easy to assemble, the wood frame is reinforced with a bentwood slat system and metal center legs to ensure this bed will stay with you for years to come.
Additionally, the slat system also ensures that your mattress will get the breathability it needs by allowing air to pass freely beneath the bed. By this, your mattress will stay fresher longer. Mattress sold separately.
Available in multiple color options to please both the ones who want a pop of color and the ones who are looking for neutral tones. Offered in multiple sizes and finishes. No additional foundation or box spring required. With the Emily Upholstered Bed, you get a centerpiece to your bedroom that is simple, yet stylish – perfect to blend into any bedroom décor.
- Detailed vertical stitching with tufting on headboard
- Bentwood slat system provides great ventilation.
- Slat bases allow air to pass freely beneath your bed, keeping your mattress fresher longer
- Very good back support with excellent pressure distribution. The slats adapt to weight exerted to them, providing you with the right amount of support
- Additional foundation not required. Available in vanilla or black faux leather, and grey or blue linen
- Ships in two boxes and it is easy to assemble
DHP Emily Upholstered Bed Dimensions
- Product Measurements: Height 43″ Width 58.5″ Depth 80″ Weight 83.5 lbs
- Item Weight: 95 lbs