Davinci Jenny Lind Crib
The Davinci Jenny Lind Crib brings classic, vintage-inspired charm to the nursery. Signature heirloom style and solid wood spindle posts are paired with easy assembly and convertibility for use beyond the nursery years. Crib converts to toddler bed and daybed, with wheels included for mobility. Match with the Jenny Lind Changing Table to complete the collection.
- Greenguard Gold Certified: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- Grows With Baby: Four adjustable mattress positions that can be lowered as your baby begins to sit and stand. Easily converts to toddler bed and daybed (toddler conversion kit #M3199 sold separately)
- Portable: Rolling wheels allow you to move the crib around freely and to move aside to clean those hard to reach areas under the crib. Wheels can be locked to keep crib stationary.
- Quality Material: Made of solid sustainable New Zealand pinewood -only the best for your sweet baby.
- For Your Baby’s Safety: Say goodbye to toxic chemicals! Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process and lead and phthalate safe. Rest assured knowing it exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
Davinci Jenny Lind Crib - Assembly
Jenny Lind Davinci Crib Dimensions
- Model: M7391BL
- Made in Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Assembled Dimensions: 54.75″L x 30.50″W x 41.25″H
- Assembled Weight: 40lbs
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Front Rail to Floor Height: 36″
- Interior Crib Measurements: 52″L x 28″W
- Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
- Toddler Bed Max Weight – 50 lbs