Night & Day Clover Murphy Cabinet Bed
Night & Day’s Clover Murphy Cabinet Bed quickly transforms on-the-spot from a beautiful wooden cabinet to an instant guest bed. The Clover Cabinet Bed collection has been one of the most popular collections made by Night & Day for the last 10 years.
It’s classic and timeless design will never go out of style. Many people choose the Clover for their home office or guest bedroom because of its many advantages for both you and your guests.
Clover Murphy Cabinet Bed Features
The Clover Queen Murphy Cabinet Bed comfortably sleeps two adults with the included tri-fold memory foam queen mattress. The queen mattress is made to withstand years of usage and is specifically designed to be easy to fold up in a breeze.
In under 30 seconds, the tri-fold mattress can quickly store away within the cabinet bed chest, giving you your floor space back. Customers often think the opening and closing process of the bed is complex or time-consuming.
To their surprise, the Clover Murphy Cabinet Bed is one of the simplest guest bed solutions available on the market. This means you’ll no longer have to spend hours figuring out how to blow up complicated air mattresses or strain a muscle unfolding an old pull-out couch.
Easily Converts From Cabinet to Bed
5 Simple Steps
- Pull Out Drawer and Bottom Support – The underneath drawer is free standing and not connected to the bed. While pulling out the drawer, make sure to also pull the middle support out.
- Unhinge the Sides – Once the support is in place, unhinge both sides to allow the front section to fold down
- Fold Down the Front Section – Fold down the front section on the cabinet bed. It should nicely rest on the underneath support. (Don’t worry, this will not damage the front of the cabinet bed!)
- Flip Over the Bottom Half – Flip over the bottom half of the bed. The hinges hold the bed together and make the flip super easy.
- Pull Out the Mattress – The final step is to pull out the trifold mattress. By grabbing the bottom corner, with one easy pull and it will fall into place.
The comfort of the Clover Murphy Cabinet Bed is another reason it remains a best-seller. The included tri-fold memory foam mattress comes with a cooling gel layer atop the memory foam, which works to keep your guests cool throughout the night.
The mattress is 6 inches thick, consisting of 4 inches of memory foam with 2 inches of cooling gel on top. Your guests will be sleeping like a baby! The mattress provides the right balance between firmness and comfort.
The Clover Murphy Cabinet Bed is available in three finishes: white, cherry, and dark chocolate. Customers who like clean lines and simple furniture styles will love this collection. It features finishes that are time-honored, which means you’ll have no struggle matching other furniture in your room to one of the bed’s beautiful finishes.
The design of the cabinet features two front faux panels, with wood knobs that match the finish of your choice. While the design is simple on the Clover Cabinet Bed, that certainly does not mean boring. The detailed wooden strip across the front of the bed provides the appearance of depth. Customers love the luxurious feel of this Clover Cabinet Bed, both inside and out.
Clover Cabinet Bed Dimensions
- When Closed: 41.1″ H, 63.5″ W, 23.7″ L
- When Open: 12″ H, 63.5″ W, 83.1″ L