Charleston Platform Bed
The Charleston Platform Bed provides a classic and clean mission-style headboard – a style that was popularly associated with the American arts and craft movement in the early 1900s. The Charleston Platform Bed eliminates the need for a box spring and provides plenty of room for storage underneath. With a slat spacing of 2.8 Inches, the Charleston can accommodate just about any mattress on the market today.
This bed features a 40″ tall headboard, slats flush with the tops of the rails, and has a weight capacity of 600 pounds. The Charleston has a platform height of 15″ – for optional platform heights please see our leg length options available in the accessories section. This bed is offered in twin, twin xl, full, and queen sizes. When using this bed, any mattress can be used. Mattresses of higher thicknesses will block some of the headboard.
An anti-slip mattress pad can be used to keep the mattress from moving on the frame. This affordable platform bed offers exceptional value for an affordable price point. Furthermore, the reviews on this product speak for themselves.
- Made in the USA; ships next business day from Athens Georgia
- Made of real unfinished smooth Tulip Poplar
- Five year manufacturers warranty by KD Frames
- Supports up to 600 pounds; mattress not included
- Available in four different sizes. Twin, Twin XL, Full and Queen!
KD Frames Charleston Platform Bed Review
Details and Specifications
- Material: Wood
- Dimensions (Twin): 76.5″L x 40″W x 15″H
- Dimensions (Twin XL): 81.5″L x 40″W x 15″H
- Dimensions (Full): 76.5″L x 56″W x 15″H
- Dimensions (Queen): 81.5″L x 60″W x 15″H
- Style: Mission
- Color: Natural
- Maximum Recommended Weight: 600 Pounds
- Included Components All components needed for a platform bed
- Brand KD Frames